Tuesday, November 30, 2010

We're Leaving

Hey everyone,

It's been a while and I do appologize for that.  I'm writing to inform everyone that Rachel and I are leaving this Friday, December 3rd, for Thailand.  The total trip time will be between 28-30 hours to give you an idea as to how far away we will be (this travel time includes layovers).

Our flight there will take us west.  We leave from RIA (Richmond International Airport) and arrive in Dallas, TX as stop number one.  Forty-five minutes later our plane will depart sending us to Tokyo, Japan.  This will be the longest leg of our travels; a wonderful 13 hours and...some-odd minutes in the air.  Now, I have trouble sleeping on planes or traveling any form of transportation for that matter.  Anyway, after landing in Tokyo we will spend 4 hours 30 min while we wait for our final flight sending us to Bangkok, Thailand.  That segment of the trip will be roughly 7 hours.  We arrive in Bangkok at 11:35 PM Saturday (may as well be Sunday at that point). 

Well, I just wanted to keep everyone updated and let you know that this trip is going to happen.  Rachel and I are both very excited and can't wait to update everyone when we arrive.  Keep checking us out and I'll keep posting, with fun and exciting updates.

Cheers,
Cush

No comments:

Post a Comment